Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using

4 posters

:: Tech Chat :: Microsoft

Go down

Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Empty Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using

Post by WebZ Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm

To find out which edition of Windows Vista is running on your computer, do the following:
Open Welcome Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Welcome Center.

The edition of Windows Vista you are running is displayed with your computer details near the top of the window.

Regards
Anime
WebZ
WebZ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 126
Operating System : Windows Vista
Warning System :
Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Right_bar_bleue

Rewards System :
Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Empty Re: Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using

Post by Smashfiles Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm

I'm using home premium, and i think its pretty good.
Smashfiles
Smashfiles

Male
Number of posts : 10
Operating System : Pineapple
Warning System :
Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Right_bar_bleue

Rewards System :

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Empty Re: Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using

Post by WebZ Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Nice me too.I like it alot.With all the new features it came with
WebZ
WebZ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 126
Operating System : Windows Vista
Warning System :

Rewards System :
Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Find which edition of Windows Vista you are using Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 am

I am currently running Vista Ultimate, i love it even though there isn't really much differnce between the Vistas
Tim
Tim

Male
Number of posts : 3
Operating System : Vista
Warning System :

Rewards System :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://www.stuff.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:40 pm

im using home premium. but the only thing i dun like bout it is the fact that teh classic logon doesnt work so i cant have an invisible account.

cclloyd9785

Male
Number of posts : 23
Operating System : Alienware/Windows Vista
Warning System :

Rewards System :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://www.wiiownagearmy.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down